Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lag problem * Solved*
Since the last quickfix i have got some weird lag issues (i don´t think it happend before the quickfix). When I join a game it is really laggy, almost not playable. After between 30 sec to 25 min i get a total freeze of the game for about 20-30 seconds and then the game starts working again without the lag. Then it don´t happens until the next time i start the game.

I have reinstalled NI first with autoupdater and then by redownloading it the old fashion way.
I have verified my Mount and Blade installation through steam, no problems there.
Graphicsdriver is up to date

No problem with other games.

Anyone that have a idea what it can be and what I should do about it?

Computer specs:
I5 750 OC to 4Ghz
8Gb Ram
AMD 7950 3Gb
and the game is running from a SSD

Internetconnection is 100/10

*Edit* It seems to be something with the graphic drivers, they crash after awhile and then it works after they have restarted. After uninstalling them, i deleted all reference to amd and ati in the registry. I went through the hard drive and deleteted all amd/ati files and then reinstalled the latest beat drivers. Now everything works perfectly again.

Thanks for the inputs.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Does this also occur when playing mods other than NI? Just to determine whether the problem lies with Warband, or your NI installation.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
It does not happend during singleplayer (floris) or during native multiplayer so it seems to only be in NI. Have anyone heard of anyone else having this strange issue?
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
I have experienced this issue in the past, it seems to be bad connection, not ping, connection. This may be caused by your computer running background checks or running certain programs.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger