Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Spawning Gear
After the Taleworlds servers came back online we can no longer spawn in our gear.  It also appears that NI is trying to say that my Character is a new Character and giving me an activation number.  I think these problems are linked. 
This is due to the continuing TaleWorlds server issues.  Although their server index is working, their authentication servers are not fully functional.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Yeah according to YunYun it was something along the lines of a 22 month rollback.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Well will be be getting our gear back then?
We need Taleworld servers to be fully working first. Your accounts are linked to your serial ID and without that you will spawn without gear.
Every time any Problems thats normal ^^ Tongue
(30-10-2013, 10:33 AM)Hande link Wrote:We need Taleworld servers to be fully working first. Your accounts are linked to your serial ID and without that you will spawn without gear.

No offence but that didn't answer my question
what he is saying is your just going to have to wait. Nothing the dev team can do about it
The error is to do with taleworlds, when the taleworlds servers break like this, the game cant 'remember' your serial ID, and when it cant remember it, it will not link your account to your in game character, meaning you will not spawn with gear.
So just wait. Hopefully will be back online soon (Yes you still have your gear)
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Ok thank you