Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bossculeur the Butler
I looted something so I figured it's time I make a shop. Welcome.

Starred items want a new home. I haven't bothered listing a lot of stuff beneath a certain value because I'm lazy.

500000 Big G's

Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
Do you have to be siege engineer to use the SHC?
Tier 4 Commando Tier 4 Crossbowman Tier 3 Archer
Teutonic Knights Forever

Kills
Prince 2x
(04-11-2013, 04:06 PM)TK_Joker link Wrote: Do you have to be siege engineer to use the SHC?
Yes, you do.
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
would u trade ur cts for swadian halberd and some cash (halberd crafting cost is 500k )
wraith kills:2
peasants:8...
thats it for now
(05-11-2013, 07:25 PM)Spyder1 link Wrote: would u trade ur cts for swadian halberd and some cash (halberd crafting cost is 500k )

As you can see, I own a PoK and so I really have no need for your halberd. Thank you for the offer nevertheless.

Just as a tip, I wouldn't try to tell people what the crafting cost is when offering an item to someone. It can make it look like you're trying to trick the prospective buyer into paying too much and it guarantees that you won't get more than 500k for your item through bartering. Also, it people don't like having prices dictated to them in a trade.
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(05-11-2013, 07:58 PM)bossculeur link Wrote: [quote author=Spyder1 link=topic=19504.msg149487#msg149487 date=1383679537]
would u trade ur cts for swadian halberd and some cash (halberd crafting cost is 500k )

As you can see, I own a PoK and so I really have no need for your halberd. Thank you for the offer nevertheless.

Just as a tip, I wouldn't try to tell people what the crafting cost is when offering an item to someone. It can make it look like you're trying to trick the prospective buyer into paying too much and it guarantees that you won't get more than 500k for your item through bartering. Also, it people don't like having prices dictated to them in a trade.
[/quote]
well u are right
thats it for now
how much are u selling ur sulphur?
thats it for now
Updated and bump
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
how much for white transitional armor or SHC?
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
tempered steel bastard sword for ur trans (or the heavy plated vest or the dragon axe(think they are worth the same))
thats it for now