Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kingdom Of Persia a PW Clan is Recruiting [NA]
Made new thread here. (We are a NA PW Clan)

Lore
One of our ships crashed on the coast of Calradia. Since then we have been trying to find a new home. We found Montibeil Castle on the Great Divide. We aim to hold that castle, by all means necessary. Constantly we fight Towers,Storm,Tinadel,Minor Houses,Commoner Gangs,Bandits,and Pirates. We constantly fight outnumbered 20vs100. But we still hold.

Ranks and Other Information
Our leader is Robin_Persian_Warlord, he commands us always. We have a variety of ranks. I personally play as Helruan_Vet_Persian_Archer. I command a small section of archers during sieges at Montibeil Castle. Constantly we fight for the castle. We find ourselves fighting 10vs100 some days. Other times it gets to 20vs100. We recently have been getting more recruits. We have Knights,Archers,Guardsmen,Cavalry,Crossbowmen,and many other branches in our Military. Come join to help our cause.

Oh my, not the persians... Robin Persian Warlord and his buds have always been a trouble on Trojan, don't know about Nexus because I am banned from that  :-\  Hopefully he and his band of persians have turned into a good group of RPers.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Well i joined 1 month ago and havent dealed with rdm yet XD. We have been having trouble from splintert and graivedigger. They constantly play with our drawbridge and break doors. We dont really RP  Tongue. Currently we are trying to keep on suppling our armory against future invasion, and got a cart to collect corpse loot. Recently splintert banned 10 of our guys. Got a bunch of newbies in the clan. Sadly, yesterday they added a bride to Monti instead of a ladder. Now we have the defend that instead of killing engis.
Doesn't surprise me at the least. Splintert is a pretentious **** truth be told. I refuse to play on Nexus, not just because I am banned but because he is still there. But The Persians iirc don't RDM, they bent the rules, like they would scream halt and then immediately kill the person if they didn't halt right away. Stuff like that really pissed me off.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Sometimes that happens we don't trust those we arent us. Recently that guy banned Robin so we basically are dead on Nexus.
We are back up again! A new Leader has arisen and we are regaining our numbers slowly...