Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Hey so uh, I am a bit confused on why I have already been banned.

I've been playing for about 3 days and I was recently banned without any warning during that period of time. Now, I know I have got an edgy mouth on me (one that can be muted, might I add), but coming from CRPG I figured that the Nord Invasion community carried a similar sense of humor.

Well, apparently I was wrong, as I am now unable to play after a certain someone must have actually screencapped me declaring one of your servers as a jewish gaming server. It was a joke, and I thought he was joking too, as acknowledging the existance of jewish people is not offensive in any way. It was a play on the "Christian Gaming Servers" deal that you see on counter strike, but more ironic. Was the dev that banned me jewish? did I offend him by coincidence? I have no idea.

I'm sorry for causing any issues, and I'll keep my mouth shut in the future if I am unbanned.

guidelines reference:
Quote:Nord Invasion Punishment Guidelines

-First Offense: an ingame/site warning
-Second Offense: Your character will lose 50% XP
-Third Offense:All your character will be reset
-Fourth Offense: You will be banned from nordinvasion, this includes ALL game
Before quoting me selectively, I advise you to read the whole post:

(26-02-2013, 07:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The developer that deals with your particular case has the discretion to alter your punishments. Not all offences have been created equal, much the same as real life. This means you are not entitled to four warnings; you are not entitled to any warnings. Your punishment will suit the crime.

I am the one who banned you and no, I am not jewish. In this particular case I advise you to either PM me or to come and speak to me on IRC.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus