Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Ragnarok Classes - Found
(12-11-2013, 01:58 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: [quote author=NickyJ link=topic=19729.msg150524#msg150524 date=1384221309]
You left out the Slashielder - A shielder that gets so impatient for the round to end that it starts to slash with its feeble one-hander and inevitably gets killed.
                                          - It has a very low drop rate, particularly on the mixed waves when one commando is as good as another and he isn't tomed in.
Items of choice: Fang of Fenrir, Royal Shield, and a resurrection tome to be used when the slashielder is needed on a challenge/boss wave.

You might as well just change the name from slashielder to diamond_drop. Tongue
[/quote]

Added, amazingly i dont have any slash shielder pics. anyone have one for the thread. send me on steam
Genius
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
The truth hurts us all.
Do these classes upgrade tiers with time or xp? XD
love this thread and i must admit to slashielding myself
what about and afk class/afk shielder class
(12-11-2013, 12:23 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: [quote author=evilban link=topic=19729.msg150505#msg150505 date=1384214484]
The German - A class thats very popular at the moment, it will sit behind Cades and Spam ranged.
                    -It has a very High legendary drop rate
                    - it doesnt matter what specialiazation it has points in it will be behind a wall of cades.
                    - Has Special Ability to try and exploit the NI website.
Items of Choice - SHC, Normal Cade, NI Marketplace and Pull Tosser

HA!
[/quote]
Pff. I'm german and I never got any loot. Played since 2011.
The evilban - A class which appears quite a lot on Hard and Ragnarok, and which spawns with 2 legendaries whatever the character they play with ;
                  - According to them, the "annoying guys" class boasts a high number of players
                  - They think that they constitute the only class which should be allowed on Ragnarok. However, they often plead "Les French" and "The Badmins" to join his server, sometimes surprisingly with a lot of insistence
                  - Actually a very good hero class, which gets a surprising 11 in Trolling and Taunting skills
                  - Puts a lot of effort into learning German and French, and has an exemplary behavior on the forum.
(12-11-2013, 09:23 AM)Yvain link Wrote: The evilban - A class which appears quite a lot on Hard and Ragnarok, and which spawns with 2 legendaries whatever the character they play with ;
                  - According to them, the "annoying guys" class boasts a high number of players
                  - They think that they constitute the only class which should be allowed on Ragnarok. However, they often plead "Les French" and "The Badmins" to join his server, sometimes surprisingly with a lot of insistence
                  - Actually a very good hero class, which gets a surprising 11 in Trolling and Taunting skills
                  - Puts a lot of effort into learning German and French, and has a exemplary behavior on the forum.

hahahah
Awesome one , Dan . you made my day ,,, ow wait it's night , alright then you made my night
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
This, is, amazing.
Also the WS class, free from any sort of drops and never to be left alone with last Tongue
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)