Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Ragnarok Classes - Found
The Someone
  • Class that's killing last Nord
  • He knows when it's the right time to kill last without a risk of wiping the team
  • He makes sure that waves are not spend saving for way too long when it's not needed
  • He usualy warns other players that someone killed last
Items of Choice: Fell Edge, Sun Pike

[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I don't get it
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Big Grin
Wusel @ Omnia
(14-11-2013, 02:56 AM)Jarold link Wrote: I don't get it

That's what you get from being retired. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I have updated the thread and added the doubleteamshielder
You forgot the Pseudo-Architects:
    - A very ambitious class that is responsible for the teams cade without bringing some in itself.
    - It just jumps around every player holding a cade or even a dep shield and says things like
        "Drop it pls", "Let me place it pls" (*cough* FreakyZ *cough*) untill You drop it or just place it
      ("It's completely wrong there!", "I knew a better place for it, noob!")
    - It is proud when it sees the "beautiful" cade stacks it made ("Look at this, I stacked 6 normal cades xD") and answers
        angry players asking for the responsible guy for "Dat cades!", that it was the redshirt lvl 3 that died in wave 1 and got
        in spectator.
    - Once the Pseudo-Architect died, it will spam "Kill last!", "2 normal cades are enough for Thor, kill last!" untill it is
        pissed of and leaves without seeing the tomes covering the whole base + players spamming "Tome in 5 … 4 …"
    - It is also good at dying exactly one wave before bosses (Some even die IN waves, 2 secs before the boss is killed Tongue)
      or are out of the the xp range if they survived so far. 

(12-11-2013, 12:01 AM)evilban link Wrote: The German - A class thats very popular at the moment, it will sit behind Cades and Spam ranged.
                    -It has a very High legendary drop rate
                    - it doesnt matter what specialiazation it has points in it will be behind a wall of cades.
                    - Has Special Ability to try and exploit the NI website.
Items of Choice - SHC, Normal Cade, NI Marketplace and Pull Tosser 
ahahaha
ahaha
aha
ha...
Seems I´m missing the best part of being german huh? lol

Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
(19-04-2014, 10:06 AM)Noname link Wrote: You forgot the Pseudo-Architects:
    - A very ambitious class that is responsible for the teams cade without bringing some in itself.
    - It just jumps around every player holding a cade or even a dep shield and says things like
        "Drop it pls", "Let me place it pls" (*cough* FreakyZ *cough*) untill You drop it or just place it
      ("It's completely wrong there!", "I knew a better place for it, noob!")
    - It is proud when it sees the "beautiful" cade stacks it made ("Look at this, I stacked 6 normal cades xD") and answers
        angry players asking for the responsible guy for "Dat cades!", that it was the redshirt lvl 3 that died in wave 1 and got
        in spectator.
    - Once the Pseudo-Architect died, it will spam "Kill last!", "2 normal cades are enough for Thor, kill last!" untill it is
        pissed of and leaves without seeing the tomes covering the whole base + players spamming "Tome in 5 … 4 …"
    - It is also good at dying exactly one wave before bosses (Some even die IN waves, 2 secs before the boss is killed Tongue)
      or are out of the the xp range if they survived so far.

this one made me laugh Big Grin
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
The Winter-An individual who looks funny whilst shielding, and loves to slash shield at the shieldwall without warning.  Wink

Items of Choice:
Verloren Plate, Defender Gauntlets, Dragon Helmet, Defender Boots, Royal Shield, Legacy, Stone Maul.
Suns the naked, noob, barbarian, leecher creature. Gear- 100% nekkid
Prince:  31     Most kills Normal: 382    Loots:
Ragnar: 10      Best Solo                    1x Mjolnir
Loke: 14         Normal 20 COMPLETE    1x Barbuette
Thor: 4         Hard 17 incomplete      3x Grinder
Odin: 6         Ragnorak 16 incomplete
Field Marshal:1