Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rent a Full time Event Server
I have been thinking about this idea for a while.

Is there any possibility of renting a full time event server for your house? it would be different from a private server as you would be given the password by the devs to play on it.

You would have no access to the server side of things, the only problem i would see for the dev side of things is people abusing the maps and glitching, but then you could also have admins monitoring this.

Maybe we could donate x amount for x amount of time, this would also bring more money into the mod.

you could scale things up like maybe $100 a month to rent a server from the devs.

or even $500 - $1000 for a few months.

What do you guys think?
Good idea, for the guys who have money or who want to spend it for a Server. For the other guys not really...
I personally donate to the mod not pay for a Server and this mod shouldnt be a pay for win mod!

Sorry for my English :$
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
yeap good thing for ppl with spare money
Not me Sad though
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(16-11-2013, 09:05 PM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote: Good idea, for the guys who have money or who want to spend it for a Server. For the other guys not really...
I personally donate to the mod not pay for a Server and this mod shouldnt be a pay for win mod!

Sorry for my English :$

Mostly thats Pay so we dont have to play with you guys
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
I fully support this idea.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
just no  :-\
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Fine by me, it would be good to do a headache free run.
(16-11-2013, 09:27 PM)Mimer link Wrote: just no  :-\

If people could give a reason... rather then just saying no.
(16-11-2013, 09:40 PM)evilban link Wrote: [quote author=Mimer link=topic=19895.msg151295#msg151295 date=1384637251]
just no  :-\

If people could give a reason... rather then just saying no.
[/quote]
this mod shouldnt be a pay for win mod!
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(16-11-2013, 09:34 PM)Shagz link Wrote: Fine by me, it would be good to do a headache free run.

Yes, it was fun before just logging in every night and playing with your friends only.