Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranking of NI players
Hiho
I got this idea  to create ranking of players based on faction points .
Would be nice to know first 100 best players  in Ni , updated on monthly basis
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Nice idea.
Because we want some people to have an even bigger E-peen?
No thank you.
Do we even have more than 100 people total?

I should add active to that.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(27-11-2013, 10:35 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Because we want some people to have an even bigger E-peen?
No thank you.
lol Adding to this individual e - p33n I would like to see house ranking based on kings favour , sort of group e-p33n xD
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Followers of worm have the highest kings favor. It infinite. There's your answer.
Who has the highest faction points? Hyper. He has infinite as well.

There problem solved.
It's an idea, I suppose, as long as it's based on FP, and not kills or something. Although it does make me wonder why it should be updated at all; gaining FP is very slow, and the differences up high are rather huge, I think, so it's not likely the ranking would change over the coming year.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(28-11-2013, 08:26 AM)Maroon link Wrote: It's an idea, I suppose, as long as it's based on FP, and not kills or something. Although it does make me wonder why it should be updated at all; gaining FP is very slow, and the differences up high are rather huge, I think, so it's not likely the ranking would change over the coming year.
You could simply have scoreboards for most kills overall , most melee kills , most ranged kills , most FP , highest kings favour etc.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Would be nice to see how many Odin kills people have, You would see some of us have 100's!