Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another user searching for a house. [House Found]
I hate to add to the clutter of all these threads about people searching for a house, (Perhaps having a stickied thread for houses that are recruiting, or for people looking for houses would work well? Anyway.....) but I am searching for a house as well.

Info about me:
Level 23
Heavy Infantry/Field Medic (I'm one class point and 14,000 melee XP from Sergeant).
No Steam.
I would prefer to not have to join a Teamspeak server upon joining a house.

Are there any houses that could use me?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
where are you from? EU/NA/AUS/RU?

The House of Dancer is allways looking for some skilled members. We are a very very small house (1 Members so far xD) but we are very nice Wink If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
(14-04-2012, 08:15 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: where are you from? EU/NA/AUS/RU?

The House of Dancer is allways looking for some skilled members. We are a very very small house (1 Members so far xD) but we are very nice Wink If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
Oh, yeah, one of the most important parts. Sorry. North America.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
The Order of the Scarlet Blades will be more than a welcome home for you
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I might join, but there is one thing I noticed that I'm not sure about. For the main thread for the Order of the Scarlet Blades, the title says that they're no longer recruiting.
That is true but if you are interested and are an active player which one of our hose members can vouch for you then you are welcome

EDIT: as you pointed out I have now changed it
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Just to let everyone know, I have joined the Order of the Scarlet Blades. Because of that, the topic is now locked.