Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

deploy shields
i found bug with delopy shields. When i take for example 4 shields, drop(i mean "g" kea) them all. And then i will take one by one and dropping(by mouse) them.

then i will drop 4 shields in 1 round.
Sorry it was quite difficult to understand the bug you just submitted, however if I was to guess. You are saying that when you drop your ''Deploy Shields'' using the G key (Drop item key) you lose them?
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
I think he means that if you have a stack of more than one and throw them only one shield appears while you lose everyone, but if you drop every shield except one and throw them down one at a  time you can bypass this bug.
-player cant refil deploy shields "OK"
- player can't pray to gods for shield "OK"
- player can't drop many shields having them all in equipment(having 4 shields in eq it drop only one) "OK"

BUT:

4 slots:
4 shields(or less)

drop 4 shields to ground by "G"(so i can take first dropped shield and drop it by mouse, take second shield and drop it by mouse... etc to last shield) "BUG"

for remember deploy shield IS NOT NORMAL SHIELD

it think apsod know what i mean(he said it properly)

I get what you're saying Smile Its less of a bug than a game feature.. Short of removing/hiding the objects when you drop them, it becomes very tricky to stop people using this as an exploit for multiple shields.

The only fix I can think of at the moment, is maybe making their difficulty like 9999 so they cannot be picked up again after being dropped. But thanks for bringing this to my attention, its quite annoying Sad
its very good idea with difficulty
(01-12-2011, 09:26 PM)Jez link Wrote: I get what you're saying Smile Its less of a bug than a game feature.. Short of removing/hiding the objects when you drop them, it becomes very tricky to stop people using this as an exploit for multiple shields.

The only fix I can think of at the moment, is maybe making their difficulty like 9999 so they cannot be picked up again after being dropped. But thanks for bringing this to my attention, its quite annoying Sad
Wait, so when deploying a shield you are supposed to lose every shield you got? I thought that was a bug or something because it does not make sense at all that you lose every other shield you have when you deploy one.
(01-12-2011, 09:41 PM)apsod link Wrote: [quote author=Jez link=topic=192.msg1482#msg1482 date=1322774769]
I get what you're saying Smile Its less of a bug than a game feature.. Short of removing/hiding the objects when you drop them, it becomes very tricky to stop people using this as an exploit for multiple shields.

Wait, so when deploying a shield you are supposed to lose every shield you got? I thought that was a bug or something because it does not make sense at all that you lose every other shield you have when you deploy one.
[/quote]

It is designed to limit the shield to one per player. This is purely for balance purposes and designed to stop the unrelenting spam of shield walls, especially as the AI is currently totally incompetent at realizing they are attackable (this will hopefully change in later patches), but until then, the game remains more balanced without the ability to refill shields / deploy more than one.

This should all become less of an issue once support classes are implemented, as they can be properly balanced to make this work better.
I see, makes sense Smile

You should talk to Arch3r about his code that makes enemies hit barricades that are in their path.
yes. players should not take more then 1 shield.

but at all, there are doing no teamwork and players don't take shields at all.

so to features i could propose do some bonus for people deploying shields