Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS: Fiendish Bow // Tower Shield // Worm Bane
Hello Guys Smile

I'd like to sell this Gear Smile but only for nice offers Tongue

Worm Bane
Fiendish Bow
Tower Shield
I am interested in:
- Tome
- Archer Gear
- Commando / Pikeman
- Legendarys
- Cash / High-Mats

PM me for your offers Smile
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
How much do you value the tower shield?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(15-12-2013, 11:07 AM)Slayer link Wrote: How much do you value the tower shield?
hmm dont know i am very interested in a tome Smile
but i have not really a value
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
(15-12-2013, 11:30 AM)FreakyZ link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=20581.msg155801#msg155801 date=1387105637]
[/quote]

10 mill. Share it with me!
(15-12-2013, 11:39 AM)Omphorus link Wrote: [quote author=FreakyZ link=topic=20581.msg155808#msg155808 date=1387107048]
[quote author=Slayer link=topic=20581.msg155801#msg155801 date=1387105637]
[/quote]

10 mill. Share it with me!
[/quote]
Homie Tongue
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
A well known scammer, iMarc7 here. You'll be very rich soon. This is the way how you make your money, scamming new players to get rich.

Then telling people their offer is not enough, even if they offer a lot more than you. Buying the Tower Shield for 1.7m selling for about 10m, not cool dude.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(15-12-2013, 12:00 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: A well known scammer, iMarc7 here. You'll be very rich soon. This is the way how you make your money, scamming new players to get rich.

Then telling people their offer is not enough, even if they offer a lot more than you. Buying the Tower Shield for 1.7m selling for about 10m, not cool dude.
(15-12-2013, 11:57 AM)FreakyZ link Wrote: Yes i bought it, thats right and he said: "auch wenns 10 mio wert gewesen wäre, für mich hats gereicht erstmal Big Grin" so dont say to me i scammed him
Thank you.

Edit: He said other guys offered 600k and at CET +1 he will sell it for the Highest Offer.
read this and so shut up pls. I said i will add my cash and a Bear Armor and the highest offer was 600k, so why cant i offer my cash? and it was his opinion to accept or not and he said i know the shield is 10 mio worh, but it was okey for me (said Stu)
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
Anyway, that's not your first scam.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(15-12-2013, 12:00 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: A well known scammer, iMarc7 here. You'll be very rich soon. This is the way how you make your money, scamming new players to get rich.

Well what he did in the past is over. Also the guy who sold it to him, said : I know the value of it (10) mill, but I need cash now, that's why he sold it cheap!
And was he aware of the fact that this weapon is, in fact, worth far more than what you offered for it? You are, as you've said yourself on this thread, and you claim that he knew it as well, but I highly doubt that he'd sell a 8 mil weapon for 1.5 because he likes you.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."