Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikeman gear
HI! I recently re-spec`d to Pikeman and i am almost level 47 should i bother buying gear or should i save to get warden, and if gear than what is next for armor after top tier marketplace armor. Thanks for the insight!
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(11-12-2013, 03:15 AM)Midren link Wrote: HI! I recently re-spec`d to Pikeman and i am almost level 47 should i bother buying gear or should i save to get warden, and if gear than what is next for armor after top tier marketplace armor. Thanks for the insight!

Definitely start with gear. Hero class is a nice little boost, but it's nowhere near as cost efficient as getting some reasonable gear
The first 3 items I would recommend getting are: plated vest over mail, CTS, rus helm

Though maybe get snake spear instead of CTS if you prefer slashing to throwing

After getting gear like that you will be able to appreciate the boosted stats of hero classes much better (no need to worry about hero class till you have played a ton more I reckon)

Also I think there is probably a better section to post this on the forum, but I'm on my phone at the moment so not sure
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,67.0.html
Try posting there in future

But yes I agree with Tee, however it is more worthwhile getting heavy plated, while it is considerably more expensive (could get for 900k) it allows you to survive MUCH longer than the Pikemans plated vest over mail would. I find it hard to play on my pikeman if I am not using heavy plated.

On a side note I am told ranger has better value for money over warden, survive more shots better armor etc
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Remember, Warden/Ranger are Archer hero classes, not Pikeman. Tongue
Like Tee said, depending on your preference, either get a good slashing weapon (Snake Spear, Swadian Halberd) or get some Craftable Throwing Spears.
The last few levels till 52 take a long time, so it's really worthwhile to get gear first. Getting a hero class won't unlock that much new gear anyways. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."