Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

In game equipment change
Hey all
Thought I might put forward an idea I have been thinking about
When you join a server and select troop (VLKA_Handef_Snizel) you get this screen
Clicking on the items does not change them like in native!
If it were set to any item in that characters inventory that the character could use, perhaps the same system could be implemented.
This system would be more useful for deployables, let me provide an example.

A group of players are on the late waves on normal, the cades consist of two short heavies, behind the cades sits a single barrel, and there is a tome bringer.
Through the whole game you have been bringing in platforms, however you have a SHC in your inventory, but it is past wave 16 so you cannot rejoin the server. You try to swap to spectator and leave it, in the hope it will update your character, which is sometimes does not.

Instead, if my idea was to be implemented, you could hit select troop (VLKA_Handef_Snizel) and select between the range of deployables in your inventory, which would give an ease of access feature to the mod. This idea could also be useful if you had to swap between say the butcher and the HwH for certain waves, ie followers of Vangandr etc

Regards - Handef

My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
just no
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(13-12-2013, 05:34 AM)TerrorBite link Wrote: just no
:o could you provide a reason why not? It is a useful feature that many would use.
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
I would rather just have combined inventory between all characters so you don't have to keep trading 24/7.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(13-12-2013, 05:39 AM)Slayer link Wrote: I would rather just have combined inventory between all characters so you don't have to keep trading 24/7.
what he said.
I agree with the fact that it is convinient for game crashes as well, but I really think just to alt+tab should not be much of an effort to the player if he is playing on an Ragnarok server. Because once you update your inventory and go spec in game(assuming the fact there is a player who brings in tomes), your gear is updated even after wave 16.

Mythik
you don't crash if you have windowed mode ticked in the config and you press alt + enter, then you can open other programs over Warband without a problem.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(13-12-2013, 08:37 AM)TerrorBite link Wrote: you don't crash if you have windowed mode ticked in the config and you press alt + enter, then you can open other programs over Warband without a problem.

I use this method as well

Another option is use steam overlay and shift tab brings you straight to the forums/website  Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
FYI:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...575.0.html
(12-07-2013, 06:07 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Search function makes my life so much easier.