Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2013.12.15: Tricksters + WS allied event 9 PM GMT
(15-12-2013, 07:11 PM)bossculeur link Wrote: In case I haven't told you yet my hardrive is broken and I can't launch warband right now. I'll be buying a new one once everything goes on sale and should be playing by early January. Seeya then. Best of luck to everyone[sup]Except for Dan[/sup] and have a good holiday.
Happy Hanukkah
(15-12-2013, 07:15 PM)evilban link Wrote: [quote author=bossculeur link=topic=20763.msg155921#msg155921 date=1387134688]
In case I haven't told you yet my hardrive is broken and I can't launch warband right now. I'll be buying a new one once everything goes on sale and should be playing by early January. Seeya then. Best of luck to everyone[sup]Except for Dan[/sup] and have a good holiday.
Happy Hanukkah
[/quote]

Hannukah was like 2 weeks ago but thank you anyways. Have a kool Kwanza.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
Makes me sad I cannot be there, look forward to seeing you around
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
I heard Hannukah coincided with Thanksgiving this year, an event that only occurs once every 10,000 years! Or more. I don't recall the specifics.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(15-12-2013, 07:53 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I heard Hannukah coincided with Thanksgiving this year, an event that only occurs once every 10,000 years! Or more. I don't recall the specifics.

Well as a Canadian I don't do your nasty thanksgiving. But yeah, Hanukkah was super early this year.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
Thanks all for attending
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.