Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Need help on prices
ok i played this mod on the first day it came out going for about 3 months and only came back 3 days ago,

im a pikeman and im looking for craftable throwing spears and pikeman plate vest over mail

i have 280k and im just wondering if i can get these 2 items with this amount and what the individual price of each is.

thanks guys.
Whatever you want, we providin it diligently, Double barrel wherever we go willingly, On opposition in the streets or in the industry.
Always nice to see some old people again, welcome back. Wink
280k won't be enough to buy a stack of CTS, because those take quite a few Bronze Arrowheads to make (20 of em, at 40k each), so those will cost you around 800k in total.
Pikeman's Plated Vest over Mail, however, is a lot cheaper, at (if i recall correctly) 100-120k.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
oh wow CTS go for that much, yesus il never get them ahah

thanks this is big help.
Whatever you want, we providin it diligently, Double barrel wherever we go willingly, On opposition in the streets or in the industry.
(16-12-2013, 10:48 PM)Cannondale link Wrote: oh wow CTS go for that much, yesus il never get them ahah

thanks this is big help.

You could always try farming on hard mode. You can get some pretty nice crafting materials to sell in the early waves of hard Smile
(17-12-2013, 04:38 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Cannondale link=topic=20810.msg156134#msg156134 date=1387234094]
oh wow CTS go for that much, yesus il never get them ahah

thanks this is big help.

You could always try farming on hard mode. You can get some pretty nice crafting materials to sell in the early waves of hard Smile
[/quote]
thanks
But the arrowheads a expensiv at  moment.You should wait until they cost 20k each again.
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
I approve, wait for the bronze arrowheads to get cheaper.
My current crafting goal is bronze arrows and I'm also waiting for those to get cheap :3
im using craftable javelins atm, they are viable so i can wait.