Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Complete Guide to the Swadian's Equipment!
This is very well done Smile
You can add to weapons usable by sniper short strange sword.
Stats on Swadian Studded Steel Shield are a bit off.  Size is actually 50x65.

Weight - 2
Spd rtng - 88
Body armor - 50
Hit points - 1200
Shield width - 50
Shield height - 65

hope this helps Smile
(18-04-2014, 10:56 PM)Susanoo link Wrote: Stats on Swadian Studded Steel Shield are a bit off.  Size is actually 50x65.

Weight - 2
Spd rtng - 88
Body armor - 50
Hit points - 1200
Shield width - 50
Shield height - 65

hope this helps Smile

To be honest, shield sizes never are clear in Warband. While in game Warband tells me that the Swadian Studded Steel Shield indeed is 65 by 50, the raw game files show a size of 40 by 25, as can be seen here:
[Image: 441c4117280659e87df452b66cafb0b2.png]
For this guide I have decided to stick to what the game files tell me, and although I'm not 100% sure which one of the two actually is true, the sizes are mainly used to show the difference in sizes between various shields, as the actual size isn't all that significant in mods like Warband where most characters have very high Shield skills (which increases the coverage of the shields, amongst others).
So thanks for pointing it out, but it was intentional. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Oh nice.  I wasn't aware that the stats in the files were different.  I was under the impression that the in-game stats were the ones that were correct.  Thanks for the info
Heard that splitter is useable by sniper but I am not sure of it
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
(19-04-2014, 10:54 AM)BoS_Greg link Wrote: Heard that splitter is useable by sniper but I am not sure of it
Yep, it is useable by everyone from now on I guess.
I asked Takeo some days ago, so it should be right Wink
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Rus Helmet (Heavy Skirmisher) has different mats as the armorsmiththread and the craftinglistspreadsheet.
In both there is 10x Strap, what is missing here.
I will know it exactly, when I craft it these days.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(18-05-2014, 05:07 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: Rus Helmet (Heavy Skirmisher) has different mats as the armorsmiththread and the craftinglistspreadsheet.
In both there is 10x Strap, what is missing here.
I will know it exactly, when I craft it these days.
Updated, thanks for the heads-up.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Updated the guide again, now with a fancy anchored table of contents! Thank you, Click, for reminding me I can actually do that in forums with your Healer guide. Tongue