Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crash to desktop since 6.1
basically patched to 6.1 , i play the map for a bit then i crash to desktop , reinstalled warband and NI , seemed to fix it , then 10 mins into a game i crash again , not such a big deal cos i wont be on my pc much for the holidays but just letting you guys know.
So after a 2nd reinstal the problem seems resolved , guess some files were corrupted
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
Has this happened on multiple maps or just the one?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
pretty much every map , it seems to run fine until the camera sees a texture it disagrees with then - boom instant crash , just my theory though , ill try reinstalling again in case I somehow have corrupted files
Have you got load on demand turned on?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
good question , ill see when I've done a fresh install (if that is the standard setting then the answer is yes)
I believe it is NOT the standard setting and you have to tick it on the launcher config
- Fingus
turns out load on demand is on , unticked it too see if it makes a difference