Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scabbard Model Errors
What I meant was that the scabbard of the Elegant Flamberge (a weapon carries on the back) had 2 leather strips coming from it, which would attach to your belt if it were carried on the hip. As it is now, those leather strips are attached rather randomly to the top of the scabbard, 20cm above your head.

Anyways, I've also fixed a couple of weapons, working with Perception's NI_Senni.brf (so you won't even have to merge them!).
Here's a little list of what I've changed:
  • Fixed the scabbard for the Hero's Mercy, Hero's Hope, Hero's Trust, and Hero's Despair.
  • Re-positioned the Aegis Shield when carried on the back. The leather strip holding the shield now no longer goes through your face, but neatly around your body.
  • Deleted those leather thingies at the Elegant Flamberge

Here's the updated NI_Senni.brf, and here's the updated item_kinds1.txt, which changes the code for the Hero's weapons (part of the scabbard fix).

Super-awesome-item-fix-duo... awaaaaay!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(30-12-2013, 05:01 PM)Maroon link Wrote: What I meant was that the scabbard of the Elegant Flamberge (a weapon carries on the back) had 2 leather strips coming from it, which would attach to your belt if it were carried on the hip. As it is now, those leather strips are attached rather randomly to the top of the scabbard, 20cm above your head.

Anyways, I've also fixed a couple of weapons, working with Perception's NI_Senni.brf (so you won't even have to merge them!).
Here's a little list of what I've changed:
  • Fixed the scabbard for the Hero's Mercy, Hero's Hope, Hero's Trust, and Hero's Despair.
  • Re-positioned the Aegis Shield when carried on the back. The leather strip holding the shield now no longer goes through your face, but neatly around your body.
  • Deleted those leather thingies at the Elegant Flamberge

Here's the updated NI_Senni.brf, and here's the updated item_kinds1.txt, which changes the code for the Hero's weapons (part of the scabbard fix).

Super-awesome-item-fix-duo... awaaaaay!

A few days ago I've noticed I forgot to re-position the LOD's of the Aegis Shield, so when you were far away, the shield warped back into the face of the wearer...
Anyways, here is a link to the new version of NI_Senni.brf, and yes, it still has all the other fixes as well. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."