Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

16th wave reached Solo (Hardmode)
Hey guys, just wrote here to proof that we are not extremely underpowered.. I ( As skirmisher - hit&run tactic, with some throwing ) reached 16th wave hardmode earlier today.
I know Tarimoth reached 16th wave aswell, on hardmode.

Man was it nice to get there, and see no cav.

This was done solo, hope some of this "We cannot even reach 2nd wave on hardmode" or "12th wave on normal mode" stops - as we've also reached 17-18th wave on normal plenty of times.

Kick those nord asses to hell!Smile

edit: Just wanted to say, Thors Chosen(Wave 16, Thors wave) are some of the cool characters.. But they look 'bit like wave 4 :p Champion Huscarls
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
Dogs of War's Alpha Male.
Actually got pics ;p
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Solo wave 16 with 0.4.2?  ??? What map, what gear, where are screens....
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
No, 0.4.1.

Swadian village
Lamellar shirt over mail - green
leather gloves
rus shoes
sarranid veiled helmet
Snake spear
cursed stones
throwing spears
[size=1pt]
Stones were nerfed to 28 capacity.

I did duo to 17th wave on normal this patch though.
Nice, nice. =)
[size=1pt]
I was able to solo to the 16th wave on Castle on normal mode as Sharpshooter/Infantry. Might have gone further is 4 people didn't show up and spawn too many bots for me.
Captain_Stoogey
All this solo crap, thats not so nice; maybe some faster bots on higher waves could solve this probs next patch  Tongue
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Really, on swadian castle? Wow, respect for that one, dude!=)

And OneEye - It took almost 3 hours to do the soloing, so got less out of it than a full 16 team would have gotten out of shieldwalling for 3 hours Tongue

Besides, faster bots already exist, they are so easy to kill.
[size=1pt]