Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kill the Guards
Kill the Guards

Since the war began there was no real decision for both sides. Now King Ragnar throws new soldiers into battle: The fearless Varangian Guard, the guard of Byzantine emperors, soldiers which will give their lives to defend the King and his family.

Kill the following:

50xVarangian Guard

Reward:

1xHardened Metal
2000 Gold
1000 Assist XP
20 FP

This quest is repeatable every 7 Days
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
Looks good ;D
Maybe ad a littlebit Gold.
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
added gold Big Grin
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
add Queens Guards?
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
it's just a Varangian Guard quest and there is already a queensguard-quest.
I like this idea.  Does this get repeated or is this a one shot deal?
i've added repeating time and thanks for nice replies  8)
(30-12-2013, 07:43 PM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote:add Queens Guards?

maybe kill 25 Queens Guards and 25 Varangian Guard.

how i already said:

(30-12-2013, 08:27 PM)DARK_FIGHTER link Wrote:it's just a Varangian Guard quest and there is already a queensguard-quest.