Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unable to access old character on new Warband
I can still log into the NordInvasion website and view all of my stats and items. The problem is that when I join a server all of my character's items are reset to the starting equipment. I hear that the account is tied to your serial key, and if that is so then I need some help with what to do from there.
A good campaign starts with an even better feast.
As I read the other people with this problem I think I forgot to mention a twist in the story. The Warband I had before was non-Steam, and this new version runs on a Steam key. I can install a non-steam version and use the same key, but the problem still stands. It is thus a different serial key.
Yep, you found your problem. NI characters are bound to the serial of your Warband installation, so you cant access your old chars with a new key. If you can prove to the devs that the old chars are your's, the can transfer them to your new key, if you ask them nicely. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
How should I best go about doing that?
Best way would be to hop on IRC (found here) and explain your situation to one of the devs, which are just about always around in there.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Resolved