Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fun times with VLKA (ie screenshots)
Congrats again Vlka for reaching Prince and Odin on back to back nights! As we continue to fine-tune our strategy and coordination, we'll soon have both of their heads mounted on our walls... right next to Thor's. 8)

Thanks also to Co_Worm for confirming that we were the first group to accomplish this after the 0.4 patches supposedly made the game "too hard". I think many in Vlka will agree that we live for just such challenges.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Whats this for? You killed Odin or not?
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
we reached odin and prince. This is just a screenshot thread for VLKA Smile
whats this axe the sniper with the sharpshooter bow got, which mob drops it ?

well done btw Smile
thats the fell edge and its dropped by worms Smile
How many of the new legendary VLKA has? I saw Barristan running around on a europe server with a new 2h sword.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(11-04-2012, 03:30 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: How many of the new legendary VLKA has? I saw Barristan running around on a europe server with a new 2h sword.

Yes.
Revealing the secrets of VLKA!
https://imgur.com/a/yUQDs#0

There is a lot we can learn from these guys *wink wink NA players*
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I approve of the last screenshot for my fiendish bow got in the shot  8)
I was actually in shock when i saw how fast odin and his chosen move. it was prettttttty rediculous