Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka [Closed to applications]
Hi,

I don't like Suns.

PS: "It's not you, it's always Winter." - The TF2 spy who trickstabs Winter
ok.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

In other news, we are not going to be actively completing the house challenge or accepting recruits.

Ragnarok it is from now on, I cannot be arsed finishing these last few maps right now.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
I'll keep this short and simple.

I've been mostly AFG for the last couple of months (likely to continue) and unable to attend events due to increasing real life commitments. This, coupled with recent events has led me to the decision to leave VLKA.

Thanks for the past few months I have been in this house and good luck.
I'm a sad Cookie today, I understand what you valiant comrades mean but to me VLKA will be my family no matter what happens.
I shall always be a member of
VLKA For Life
And Hawkens, WHAT THE CRACK DO U MEAN JUST BE COOKIE :o, Cant u say just be CRAZY U HEAD >Sad
- Legendaries Found -
Wormbane - 30/12/2012
Twigs of Yggdrasil -11/01/2012
Dwarf Axe - 22/11/2016
Plated Over Leather - 24/11/2016
Gloves of Vidar - 24/02/2018
(17-02-2014, 11:41 AM)CookieMonster link Wrote: I'm a sad Cookie today, I understand what you valiant comrades mean but to me VLKA will be my family no matter what happens.
I shall always be a member of
VLKA For Life
And Hawkens, WHAT THE CRACK DO U MEAN JUST BE COOKIE :o, Cant u say just be CRAZY U HEAD >Sad

Well said.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
here's to a new vlka under the guiding hand of master...we are all his sheep now and he is our shephard
Wow...all of a sudden everyone is leaving.

Good luck with everyone that left and may we live thru these major changes. (Especially Winter remaking LK)
Well after being here for a couple days I have decided its not for me. To many people are leaving and most of them are my friends. So with that I will be going with Winter to reform LK. Good Luck guys.
As I've only been a member for a few months now, it's sad to say that I am leaving. I feel that I joined at a bad time - right in the middle of a leadership change and members leaving.
On that note, one of the main reasons I'm leaving is because most of the members leaving are my friends, also I feel that VLKA has now become a more of a Austrailian house rather than a AU/NA/EU house and I've missed way to many events because of the time they are hosted so in a way It's very hard to play with alot of the members as the majority of them are in a completely different timezone from me.

Anywho, Goodluck guys! Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(17-02-2014, 09:51 PM)Xen link Wrote: As I've only been a member for a few months now, it's sad to say that I am leaving. I feel that I joined at a bad time - right in the middle of a leadership change and members leaving.
On that note, one of the main reasons I'm leaving is because most of the members leaving are my friends, also I feel that VLKA has now become a more of a Austrailian house rather than a AU/NA/EU house and I've missed way to many events because of the time they are hosted so in a way It's very hard to play with alot of the members as the majority of them are in a completely different timezone from me.

Anywho, Goodluck guys! Smile

Please...no more.