Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

archer vs crossbow. I NEED HELP PLEASE
i dont know what to be. an archer or a crossbowman. help me choose plz
ATM I'm sniper and an still doing fine even with the accuracy nurf. Archer if a good class to be if you want to do a several shots and run way of fighting. With crossbow its slightly slower but you have a chance to shoot through shields and nearly 1 shot everything when you hit sharpshooter.

So it's really a choice between fast and deadly but bad close range or slightly slower even more deadly if you hit and can hold your own close range Smile

Also crossbows take up the support slot which allows you to have a sword and shield.

Go choosing Smile
As Leglonglas said, crossbow is very accurate and comparatively easier to aim. You also have to keep in mind that crossbowmen have proficiency in sword and shield combat, so they have an easier time fighting when enemies get too close. Due to their access and proficiency in shielding, they are also able to take over on shield walls in emergencies.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Archers are a dedicated ranged class that only do ranged, hence are better at the ranged part. Crossbowman, like the skirmisher are hybrids and while arent as good at the ranged part can fulfill other roles (mainly holding the shield wall when commandos cant, tanking things meleeing archers, etc) whilst putting a few nords down here or there with a crossbow.
thank you all for your help