Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More options for recruits
My suggestion is that there should be at least one item in all categories for recruits.
This will make it a whole lot easier for people to start leveling into the class they want (especially for cavalry).
Since they're still recruits it would still balance out or something since its only like a first tier item for them (hunting bow and a really bad horse).

Hopefully I didn't just copy someones idea Tongue
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
oh i agreeeee
A lot of the limitations for recruits are there for balance reasons. Cavalry if used properly can decimate the waves, so it is purposefully extremely hard to go the mounted route.

As for more weapons, they should gain more access to basic weapons from crafting (coming soon!) and loot, i.e. the Nord Sargeant has a ~25% chance of dropping a rare two handed axe which despite being a recruit you can still equip!

So I agree its a little rough at the moment, as more content and features are created, it should smooth out. Another example of this, is using quests to get XP rewards, so you could have various ones to help boost you xp in that area. For instance, kill 20 nord archers and get 2000ranged xp, or kill 5 nord scouts and get 1000 mounted xp. These are just a few things which should be coming soon to make it a bit easier for recruits Smile (plus crafting of course!)
Can you put a really bad horse into a recruits Marketplace?  it cost like 6000 gold but is bad so maybe some people dont buy it.
Jez is your ingame name King_Of_Swadia?
How about a bad horse that's only advantage to buying it is being higher than standing height? You could make the speed just as fast (or slightly faster) than a person running on the ground but have an extremely low maneuvering. I think it would still be balanced out by the fact that you need to make it into one of the weapon slots.
Stay tuned for tonights patch, if all goes to plan you should get something ... unexpected Big Grin
A unicorn?
It wasn't going to be ... but now you have piqued my interest Big Grin
It should have a boatload of charge because it's a horse WITH A HORN!!!

Oh, and you could make a bear Big Grin (I saw it in another mod)
LOL a mountable bear? holy shit ... I want!