Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best Warrior!
What should be the end of the road warrior?
*red, the highest figures in the result
Great work, thanks for sharing these Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Unfortunately there is a class that relies on the use of two-handed weapons. The maximum possible two-handed weapon skill - 170! Increase to the skill is not in any class other than infantry. Therefore, I propose to add additional class warrior:
sorry for my clumsy English, Google does not help ...
This is excellent, thank you! I wanted to go Commando + Skirmisher, but now I think I will go Commando + Militia + Crossbowman.

Oh and by the way, if you go 4 Commando + 1 Militia + 1 Crossbowman the One Handed stat is 200, not 230.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
And in 4 Commando + 1 Militia + 1 Crossbowman, Shield 8 is more important that the 9 athletics, even if 9 is a higher number Wink. The way of the VLKA Shieldwall!
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
Yup I went for 4/1/1 Smile
(12-04-2012, 08:08 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Oh and by the way, if you go 4 Commando + 1 Militia + 1 Crossbowman the One Handed stat is 200, not 230.
Sorry, corrected

there is another option, but does not e crossbow skill makes it excess:
and.....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
51 level(23+23+5=51)    3-Man At Arms + 3-Sergeant + 1-Militia

One handed 200
Two handed 145
Polearm 90
Archery 20
Crossbow 200
Throwing 55
Power draw 1
Power throw 2
Power strike 8
Ironflesh 7
Athletics 7
Shield 7
The stats look good, but you'll be missing out on some equipment by not being tier 4, so will lose out that way.
(12-04-2012, 11:11 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: The stats look good, but you'll be missing out on some equipment by not being tier 4, so will lose out that way.
Character Respec for a fun 51 level, when tired of play....  Big Grin

at this point in the armor will lose by 5-6 points, according to the armor in the shop
negative only in the power of weapons
(12-04-2012, 07:37 AM)Fatalerror link Wrote: Unfortunately there is a class that relies on the use of two-handed weapons. The maximum possible two-handed weapon skill - 170! Increase to the skill is not in any class other than infantry. Therefore, I propose to add additional class warrior:
sorry for my clumsy English, Google does not help ...

Eh... 2h with 5 PS? Hell no!