Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Full Crafting Blueprints
Link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=2

Excel Spreadsheet:
k4mi's superb crafting recipe calculator (requires Excel 2007+)

Additional Resources:
Huscarlton Banks' Weapon Stat and Crafting Cost Spreadsheet
Huscarlton Banks' Armor Stat and Crafting Cost Spreadsheet

Purpose
This spreadsheet is a compilation of information regarding all three trees of crafting. It can be used to ascertain the worth of items, find the optimal items to level crafting, ease coordination between players, and hopefully make things easier for craftsmen in general. Using the power of google documents, this list will hopefully be kept up-to-date without too much hassle incurred upon myself. Currently, only trusted members of the community have editing privileges. If you wish to be added to the list of editors, please send me a PM with your email for consideration.

If any errors are found on the list, please point them out and I will make corrections.

Note: There are no plans for adding pictures and item stats. For item pictures and stats, please refer to the threads linked below.

Usage

[Image: VtPP2.png]

Below
Blacksmithing:
This is Tarimoth's Blacksmithing thread, it contains everything you would want to know about the blacksmithing crafting skill and a little more.
Tarimoths Blacksmithing Thread

Armorsmithing:
Jeremiah the 12th's Armorsmith thread. Contains pictures and other information not found on the spreadsheet.
Jeremiahs' Armorsmithing Thread

Alchemy
Senni's Thread shows the xp recieved from the crafting of items, the items required to create the item, and also contains pictures of all the items created.
Senni's Alchemy Thread
My old thread on alchemy (no pictures): http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...263.0.html
Other Useful Threads:
Acknowledgments
Special thanks to Tarimoth and Jeremiah the 12th for originally compiling the information for blacksmith and armorsmith.
Thanks to those who have contributed to the blacksmith, armorsmith, and alchemy threads.

Lastly, thanks to devs for constantly changing the requirements and XP gain.

Jokes aside, if you wish to be credited, spot an error, or wish to enlist as an editor for editing rights, please post below. Thank you for reading and I hope this list proves useful for you.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thank you for compiling all of the data into an easy to read spreadsheet.
It should help new people in making the decision of what profession to choose.
Due to a small minority of people being unable to use the list without screwing it up, public editing rights have been revoked.
Added some more xp values for armoursmithing onto the document.
Srsly, change that avatar I keep thinking I posted stuff xD
Yh, its so confusing!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Speaking of confuddling, Having a "Jeremiah the 12th" and a "Jeremiah the 17th" is also quite perplexing. In fact, I'd venture to say it is even more befuddling, having a case of mistaken identity every time I encounter one of you  Sad.
I just see them as the same person, didn't realize there were several of them anyway until a few weeks ago Tongue

Blame him! I'm just an innocent bystander!

I feel we're taking this offtopic Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I noticed an error on the blacksmith sheet and also have some xp stats.

Line 6 should be Sharp Barbed Arrows which require "2 Normal Grindstone" in addition to the other materials listed.
Assorted Ammunition (line 5) gives 40 xp.
Irish Sword (line 8) gives 93 xp.
Soldiers Cleaver (line 9) gives 45 xp.

Thanks for the useful chart.  I refer to it often.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...