Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warband 1.151 compatability
Is the current version of NordInvasion compatible with the new Warband version? I want to make sure it works fine before I update.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I believe some people are experiencing problems with the game sounds/volume after patching. You may want to wait a bit. There's a thread about it somewhere around here.
Thread here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...888.0.html

Many people are having problems with the game. I myself have experienced a lack of sound for 1.150, and for a certain someone, the game won't even start anymore. If I were you, I'd hold out on updating until the last possible minute.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
For me it will do the little video go dark then POP back to desktop so i would hold back on updating and play with the version that you know works now am off to diagnose my system and see what can be done Sad
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(19-04-2012, 10:54 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: for a certain someone, the game won't even start anymore.

dunno if it'll be the same issue, but I had this problem after the warband update, running through steam the game would not initialize, and go straight to screenshots box that opens when steam closes a game.
Tried directly running the .exe in warband folder, and got an error XINPUT1_3.dll missing. Downloaded this and extracted to warband folder, works fine now running directly from .exe or through steam. Hope this helps Smile
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
Zeanomourph i could kiss you right now Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Haha so I take it that worked for you too?
AFAIK XInupt is just compatibility layer/driver/something to do with using controller instead of m/kb, weird that it is causing the game not to initialize :-\

I'm still waiting for that kiss, too...
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------