Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Class Choice problems
So the problem I'm having is I have just reached heavy longbowman and was having little fun playing it, while I like the idea of being an archer I keep getting very few kills before I am inevitably one shot by an enemy archer. I have also been getting annoyed with the fact that until my team decides to group up and hide behind cades I have very little opportunity to get any assist exp.

As much as I like the idea of being an archer I am seeing other Infantry and Skirmishers having much more fun than I am currently and they seem to be gaining levels a lot faster too. Any advice on what class I should consider etc would be greatly appreciated as I really do love this game and want to find a way to enjoy it more.
My Characters
[EITRI]Renly  Pikeman
[EITRI]Fury  Sergeant
I completely agree, tier 3 archer is the least fun class of ALL classes, even tier 1 crossbowman is more fun!
I say push through it and get tier 4 archer (its very fun) but if you just can't, I would say respec to commando (infantry)
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
You can always respect your self to infantry get you teir 4 then respect back to archer
(24-01-2014, 12:49 AM)Hawkens link Wrote: You can always respect your self to infantry get you teir 4 then respect back to archer

That would cost a lot to do!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
honestly, t4 really pays off in the end, once you get to level 32, start going on hard mode, its really easy to get xp there. I'm a warden(hero class after t4), if i participate the whole game, ie not building cades etc. then i can get upwards of 100 kills a game. its really enjoyable once you put in the work, you can see it all pay off. But if you can't stand the wait, the other classes will offer some assistance in fast leveling but in the long run, it really isn't all that much. also, once you get about 150k ranged xp, start putting all your assist xp into melee, and you will upgrade faster.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Some really good advice here , I think I'm just going to stick it out until Tier 4 the biggest problem is finding a group that can do waves because atm every game I join there tends to be 0 spawns left and then everyone leaves :/ Also the fact that I only have 70k ranged exp at level 30 is not good
My Characters
[EITRI]Renly  Pikeman
[EITRI]Fury  Sergeant
Nord Invasion is a huge grindfest , but once your tier 4 normal mode gets very derpy until troopers when you need to pay a bit of attention , stick wit the grind and you will be laughing in the end.
(P.S. I thought Renly was killed?  Tongue)
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
Yeah it seems like my best bet is to just grind out these next two levels and then try out hard mode (Can't wait to get hit in the head with an axe there!)
P.S Renly is too amazing to die don't even go there
My Characters
[EITRI]Renly  Pikeman
[EITRI]Fury  Sergeant
good luck man, and enjoy normal while its still a bit challenging Tongue
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Some advice to up your survivability a bit: Bump up your Melee EXP a bit, to about 70k in total. Adding more Melee EXP increases your total Strength, independent of your level. At 70k you have 30 Strength, which all add 1 HP each, letting you take much more hits.
Not to mention that the EXP multiplier to melee lets you have more Melee EXP than the Ranged one, thus increasing your total exp quicker.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."