Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

All my items are gone, I have been playing since nord invasion first came out.
I have been playing since the beginning and have been busy doing other stuff, some friends and I decided to jump on and play so NI, I loaded up my account and all my items are gone, this happened once before for no reason, and an admin had to give me my lost items back.

:~(
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
After bragging to my friends of my Ni accomplishments I wanted to show them my gear.  I'm naked now help meeee.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
First of all, welcome back!
Is it just the items you're missing, or are you missing your class and level as well? If you're missing both, you might be logging in with the wrong character on the website.
Second problem might be that you're getting in the game under a different name than your character on the website. Make sure the names on the website and in game match completely.

Lastly, if you're playing under a different copy of Warband, you cannot access your characters made on a different copy of Warband, since the characters are bound to your Warband serial key. If that is the problem, you'll have to get a developer to switch over the characters.

Hope that helps!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hmmm I think I sorted your stuff last time.

Please jump onto IRC and speak with a developer and they'll be able to look into your account and see if there's anything untoward going on.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus