Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Out of house Trading
Something that has weighed on my mind since i started playing, why can we not trade out of house. having to constantly switch houses to trade is very inconvientient and is frankly taking alot of time. I would like to hear any feedback you guys have.
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Maybe have like an out of house trading thing where you type in the person's ID to send them a trade
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(30-01-2014, 03:30 AM)Midren link Wrote: Something that has weighed on my mind since i started playing, why can we not trade out of house. having to constantly switch houses to trade is very inconvientient and is frankly taking alot of time. I would like to hear any feedback you guys have.

Totally agree with you. But, a few updates ago there used to be a system of typing in a player's ID to trade with them. Somehow glitchers found a way to abuse it and forced the devs to initiate a 24-hr rollback and to change the way trades were done. Sadly, I don't think there is any way to fix this and we will have to cope with it for awhile.  :'(
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,6.0.html

Post there in future!

This has been suggested a billion times, and it also would make houses on the website pointless, for houses with less events than others, it would make the whole point of the house redundant.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
In that case use carrots & sticks. Put a tax on gold sent across and limit the amount items you can send. This way you can substitute cost for convenience - a bit like real life. 
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(30-01-2014, 04:49 AM)Suns link Wrote: [quote author=Midren link=topic=22533.msg163782#msg163782 date=1391052633]
Something that has weighed on my mind since i started playing, why can we not trade out of house. having to constantly switch houses to trade is very inconvientient and is frankly taking alot of time. I would like to hear any feedback you guys have.

Totally agree with you. But, a few updates ago there used to be a system of typing in a player's ID to trade with them. Somehow glitchers found a way to abuse it and forced the devs to initiate a 24-hr rollback and to change the way trades were done. Sadly, I don't think there is any way to fix this and we will have to cope with it for awhile.  :'(
[/quote]

The rollback was because of a bug that allowed for items to be duplicated when traded.

I think the best way to implement this would be to allow out of house trading, but to add a small fee to it, just like the AH, and maybe, as Saxon said, add a restriction to the amount of stuff that can be traded in one go, so that houses aren't completely useless when it comes to trading.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."