Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Friendly Fire Damage
This topic has probably been mentioned a thousand times over but here it goes. I know that the developers are busy with loads of other stuff, but honestly I feel this wouldn't take too much work. Currently when you hit a friendly player, you take a certain amount of damage depending on the amount you would have dealt. I and probably many other people feel that it is just an annoying feature. I understand you don't want team killing (duh), but if damage was completely turned off then players wouldn't have the issues of accidental or trolling friendly fire. This just makes the system more prone to trolls and annoyances. For example, a tier 4 character joins a rag server with no equipment on and continuously jumps in front of ranged to do huge amounts of damage to them. It encourages trolling and although the situation i mentioned before is unrealistic, it represents what this system is allowing. Some instances of it are helpful, ie kicking to gain a teammates attention, but the negatives outweigh the gains. fighting with a friend and then hitting him too many times and dying is just really frustrating. Thank you for reading and I hope you take this into consideration.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
They must had a reason for implementing this. Don't have much problem with it overall, kind gives medic boxes more meaning Big Grin. But I feel your frustration, I do as well dislike when I join normal for example, 2-3 hits on redshirt friendly fire and I'm dead. Gotta be careful as they keep jumping in front of me ;D.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(31-01-2014, 04:01 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: This topic has probably been mentioned a thousand times over but here it goes. I know that the developers are busy with loads of other stuff, but honestly I feel this wouldn't take too much work. Currently when you hit a friendly player, you take a certain amount of damage depending on the amount you would have dealt. I and probably many other people feel that it is just an annoying feature. I understand you don't want team killing (duh), but if damage was completely turned off then players wouldn't have the issues of accidental or trolling friendly fire. This just makes the system more prone to trolls and annoyances. For example, a tier 4 character joins a rag server with no equipment on and continuously jumps in front of ranged to do huge amounts of damage to them. It encourages trolling and although the situation i mentioned before is unrealistic, it represents what this system is allowing. Some instances of it are helpful, ie kicking to gain a teammates attention, but the negatives outweigh the gains. fighting with a friend and then hitting him too many times and dying is just really frustrating. Thank you for reading and I hope you take this into consideration.

Agreed.
It already has decreased. The reason for this is that you actually care where to slash or shoot, and also encourage your teammates to wear heavy armour.Because of humanity finest there is no other damage then reduced mirror-damage. I know, this may be a bit of a dying word, but it should encourage teamwork and awareness.
Wusel @ Omnia
Don't make it to much. There are always players who will troll!
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8