Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Marketplace goods, when becoming hero.
Hello. I'm sitting here with my pikeman, and I have kinda already set my mind up for becoming a Halberdier.

Will there be Marketplace goods available, only for Halberdier, when you get the heroclass?

I can see some armors for Halberdier, that you can craft, but I was just wondering about marketplace items. I dont want to make a Gnezdovo, if there is a cheaper, with a bit less armor, helmet for sale in the marketplace.

Anyone knows?
Don't trust a lying sack of shit (Takeo)
lol nope
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Hahaha, Winter sure knows. Tongue

Anyways, as far as I know, there's only a select few new craftables that become available to you when you get a Hero class, and no marketplace stuff. Keep in mind, though, that the impact stats-wise is bigger than equipment-wise in most cases when getting a Hero class, as the can add quite a lot of goodies when it comes to stats (10 Athletics for Peltasts and Marauders for example).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
well, nothing for any of the pikeman classes.
however, all of the one handed hero classes (Legionnaie, Sentinel, and Aventurier) get the "Fine Sword" as a marketplace item
and shielding hero classes (Pavise Champion, and Royal Guard) get the "Bannerguard Shield"
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Ok, and thanks.

I knew about the bannerguard and that was the reason, why i wanted to know if there was any items for halberdier.

Gnesdovo it is, along with the "Master" armor for halberdier.

Don't trust a lying sack of shit (Takeo)