Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

banner bad placed on heraldic mail tunic
the banner on heraldic mail - tunicĀ  is bad placed. here screenshot:

[img2]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2340/zbrojao.jpg[/img2]

its placed only on front, back is all black (but not all, some places on hand is green), it look weird

in surcoat it look ok
Same as cRPG Banner is only on the front. Though that is realistic! In battle you only face your enemy face to face no reason to have it on your back.
you are really blind, or i dont know....

but look again on it man. he have not proper colorMap on his hand.
(16-12-2011, 07:21 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: you are really blind, or i dont know....

Sorry was going of text not picture cause I was in cached (doing a million things at once) :Smile
(16-12-2011, 07:29 AM)Gomer link Wrote: [quote author=WSC_CrushTheEvil link=topic=219.msg3466#msg3466 date=1324020079]

Sorry was going of text not picture cause I was in cached (doing a million things at once) :Smile
[/quote]

np, im just angry on everything :p
(16-12-2011, 07:38 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=219.msg3469#msg3469 date=1324020598]
[quote author=WSC_CrushTheEvil link=topic=219.msg3466#msg3466 date=1324020079]

[/quote]

np, im just angry on everything :p
[/quote]

Perhaps it's due to all that heavy Gold weiging you down causing back problems. Need some help carrying it? I would glady be a Beast of BurdenĀ  ;D