Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Heroes of the Shaolin Temple [All][Level 1+][MATURE][Funny] (Sifu_ to some...)
(08-03-2014, 09:36 PM)STA_counselor link Wrote: now we can party and drink some saki
Which appalls me more, your racism or your blatant misspelling of "sake". Quite hard to answer...
aw man just got a new sake set too
(09-03-2014, 05:39 PM)Renji link Wrote: [quote author=STA_counselor link=topic=22665.msg169273#msg169273 date=1394314603]
now we can party and drink some saki
Which appalls me more, your racism or your blatant misspelling of "sake". Quite hard to answer...
[/quote]
To me it was mixing up Chinese and Japanese.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
it want meet as a racism it was more as a celebration sorry if i offended you.
<17:27:38> "Sargent Q": i don't want to play with you tonight
Dont worry my friend we will all drink Sake! (except renji who is 16 maybe close to 17) ok... Renji too!
(09-03-2014, 05:39 PM)Renji link Wrote: [quote author=STA_counselor link=topic=22665.msg169273#msg169273 date=1394314603]
now we can party and drink some saki
[/quote]lo, fail to see how what counselor said is racist
(09-03-2014, 05:39 PM)Renji link Wrote: Which appalls me more, your racism or your blatant misspelling of "sake". Quite hard to answer...

I thought you'd be more offended by his misspelling of your name  ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Name: Hippie_Sabotage
Character ID: Hippie_Sabotage/Pvt_Parts
Level of Main: 31
Class of Main: Skirm but my real main and the account I use is my Xbow who is currently only 20
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : Through all my accounts and years of playing Ive always played with PO and he consitantly is less of a douche then most Big Grin
(13-03-2014, 01:44 AM)Hipppie_Sabotage link Wrote: Name: Hippie_Sabotage
Character ID: Hippie_Sabotage/Pvt_Parts
Level of Main: 31
Class of Main: Skirm but my real main and the account I use is my Xbow who is currently only 20
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : Through all my accounts and years of playing Ive always played with PO and he consitantly is less of a douche then most Big Grin
character ID is on the top right its number
Name:Kurtis224
Character ID:16994
Level of Main:50
Class of Main:Sharpshooter
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes to both. Mic is quiet for some reason so probally wont us it much
Reason for wanting to join :Cause i have played with po and renji in some servers and po seems nice.