Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Heroes of the Shaolin Temple [All][Level 1+][MATURE][Funny] (Sifu_ to some...)
(26-02-2014, 06:15 AM)Renji link Wrote: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...154.0.html

Don't PM me too. Read first.
i stepped in front of him getting ammo once i never did it more than once or for the whole round
Hello to everyone in Sifu.  I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind.
-Are you an NA house?
-How active are you? (I haven't seen very many members recently. I could just have bad timing)
-House crafting level?
-Would we be required to be in T3 chat often?
(03-03-2014, 05:57 PM)Kubera link Wrote: Hello to everyone in Sifu.  I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind.
-Are you an NA house?
-How active are you? (I haven't seen very many members recently. I could just have bad timing)
-House crafting level?
-Would we be required to be in T3 chat often?

Answers:
-You see the [All] Tag?
-More active than you think, every day probably
-Should it matter? Or are you just going to leech from our house crafting? Look at the shop.
-T3 chat? Never heard of such thing. If you mean TS3, no. Po really doesn't come on...
Quote:Answers:
-You see the [All] Tag?
-More active than you think, every day probably
-Should it matter? Or are you just going to leech from our house crafting? Look at the shop.
-T3 chat? Never heard of such thing. If you mean TS3, no. Po really doesn't come on...

Thank you for the response.  The [All] tag makes sense, but I was just questioning to make sure.  It doesn't really matter about house crafting level, I was just curious for the sake of being curious. That was the only reasoning behind that.  I asked about TeamSpeak because I already share one with friends that I play with so I don't know how active I would be in yours.  It would be different if there was an event or something in that area of course.  Just trying to learn as much as I can before applying.
(05-03-2014, 12:42 AM)Slayer link Wrote: This Renji guy seems like an ass hole.

Jk he's rlly nice when he's not being anally retentive.

This slayer guy? Needs new tanktop. He also needs a new phone to take more annoying selfies with. ;D
leeeeeeel xD Ily renji mate  8)
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Name: STA_Twitch
Character ID: 2475569
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : Decided we our house wasn't going to ever get big enough just between friends.  Decided to look for a house to join and do events with.  We've play many matches with people from Sifu and tend to get along.
Name:STA_Counselorplayer
Character ID:2465446
Level of Main:45
Class of MainTongueikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:yes
Reason for wanting to join :I play with po and Susanoo_no_mikoto and Renjo those guy were very cool to play with and they know how to put up cade. I would like to join a house to do house events and help sifu grow .thank you for your time.
<17:27:38> "Sargent Q": i don't want to play with you tonight
Counselor and Twitch are accepted.
now we can party and drink some saki
<17:27:38> "Sargent Q": i don't want to play with you tonight