Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unbann on Warner
I have banned for awhile as you recall,but i think That Giltching is illlegal. i Have lEarned my lesson i think i would make an wonder player Unbanned? DONT YOU THINK?  ;D
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Tell us more, why do you want to get unbanned ?
(04-02-2014, 04:39 PM)Hande link Wrote: Tell us more, why do you want to get unbanned ?
I would like to be unbanned,because i love playing NI this is My favorite mod of Mount & Blade i cant take another month or so to being banned. iF some on was to ask me how much do i love NI from an 1 to 10 i will say 10. I would recomaned this MOD to everyone of my friends because its an FUN GAME!!!
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Bump hello any response from Dev'z or Admins
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Patience will improve your chances. Not even waiting 24 hours before bumping a thread will do you no favours.

Await Hande's response.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
My Apoligzes
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
???
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Holy... I'm going to give you a hand and mute you until Hande responds...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Jeez..

Black_Warner I see that you have also been naughty by writing insults to players and admins in game chat.
I'm waiting for your mute to go down and then tell me why have you been doing this.

Note: Don't spam this time, be patient and wait for our reply.
I have been yelling at admins because i rage alot. I have Angry Problems but for  the Players its the samething i get mad for little things and i know i shouldn't do that but someone can get me mad Quickly

P.S IM Black the warner on my Old account
DARTH THE DESTROYER