Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hyper is Away
Good evening all,

As I am sure some have noted, I haven't been around very much lately. I am insanely busy in RL and simply can't find the time to sit down and enjoy some gaming. I would therefore ask that you direct any game related queries to another member of the development team or be really patient waiting for an answer Wink I will do my best to award any donator statuses within 24 hours of donations but if you fail to send me a follow-up email with your forum account name I will not be hunting for you. Playing around with email addresses and guessing at forum account names is time consuming so it's nothing personal.

There are some exciting things happening just now in NI. We have had some rare sightings of Senni and MrG and I'm happy to announce that work will be continuing in my leave of absence. I was also round at Naozumi's the other day and got a preview of the new NordInvasion launcher and updater! It's pretty cool but poor Naozumi is having to learn the 17 different ways in which the Apple OS likes to launch things. I am also happy to announce the new aussie server is currently being set up so that should appear in your server lists pretty soon.

I would also like to add that I am overwhelmed by the support that our community outreach message garnered. It was wonderful to see an influx of new donators but also for some of out long-time supporters to chip in once again. I cannot say thank you enough! We currently have enough funds to see us till the start of May. This makes me a happy bunny and removes a great deal of stress so thank you!

A final note is that I will be out of the country from February 21st until March 3rd so any attempted contact between those dates might see an even slower response than normal.

Play nicely everyone and I'll see you on the battlefield soon!

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Bribe Senni with DayZ items and he will come back.
Or hire someone to keep killing Senni in DayZ and he will come back.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(07-02-2014, 06:11 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: Or hire someone to keep killing Senni in DayZ and he will come back.
I'll do it for free.
I thought rex had made another thread called Hypernoma is a FAG.

Cya!
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(07-02-2014, 09:31 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: I thought rex had made another thread called Hypernoma is a FAG.

Cya!
You have problems. However, edited...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Just a reminder I am now out of the country until March. Please be patient with emails and PMs and I'll respond to them as and when I can.

Play nicely!
- Fingus
A quick update: as some of you know, I am in the process of moving from one end of the country to the other to start a new job so I have been very busy. To make me really happy, my new ISP have entirely screwed up with connecting my phone line so at present my internet access is somewhat sketchy. I am however around this weekend until Monday so if anyone has any concerns that I have missed please feel free to PM me and I will endeavour to respond to all (that I deem worthy of a response).

Many thanks
- Fingus
I am patiently awaiting your return... heh
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I now have internets in my new flat (yay) so I'll be able to keep a closer eye on you all and get back to some work Wink
- Fingus