Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Servers lagging
Why are most servers lagging lately? At first i thought it's only me but then other people confirmed they're lagging a lot too. We were having a rag run today and it was almost unplayable because of it. Is there any reason why servers are lagging?
For the past 2-3 days I've been lagging a lot on a few servers too. I got told it's due to storms in Germany where NI host is for EU servers.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(04-02-2014, 09:46 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: For the past 2-3 days I've been lagging a lot on a few servers too. I got told it's due to storms in Germany where NI host is for EU servers.

That sounds like a joke  ;D
Not really, it's snow and ice storms. Many homes has no electricity in my country due to it, seems like germany has similar problems as it's not that far from me. So probably causing some interruptions with the host.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I've been having lag-spikes as well, jumping to 300-400 ping from time to time, and only for like 10 seconds. Weird thing is, the other people in the server don't seem to get the lag at the same time I do.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(04-02-2014, 10:31 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I've been having lag-spikes as well, jumping to 300-400 ping from time to time, and only for like 10 seconds. Weird thing is, the other people in the server don't seem to get the lag at the same time I do.

Probably a connection problem at your end. Dont download stuff while playing  Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
As i said - i thought it was something on my side, but it's not only me experiencing this. It seems to be host relate because you can see mobs lag too.
(04-02-2014, 11:40 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=22775.msg164626#msg164626 date=1391553102]
I've been having lag-spikes as well, jumping to 300-400 ping from time to time, and only for like 10 seconds. Weird thing is, the other people in the server don't seem to get the lag at the same time I do.

Probably a connection problem at your end. Dont download stuff while playing  Wink
[/quote]

I've had that plenty of times before, and if I'm downloading stuff, my ping is constantly 300+, not just once every 5 mins for 10 seconds. Ah well, could very well be something on my side.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I'll get in touch with our host and see if we can see anything happening server side
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Downloading pron = single-player offline
Wise words.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes