Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Well first off all i'm not sure that I have been banned, for i would have thought that it would appear in my character screen in messages or possibly in game saying I have been banned.

However, I recently have been consistently booted from servers with a "kicked" message appearing. The weird thing is that it is usually at least thirty seconds before i'm kicked, and even spawn in sometimes, which i do no know if that is usual or not.
This caused me to check the reported forums and I did see my name up there for glitching, which is why i'm appealing for an unban. It was on the map with all the trapped boxes and such. The beer box seemed to have glitched me out of the map (I guess it teleports you to a death chamber or something), but i was thrown out of the map. I did stay out of the map for a good while, but it was mostly out of surprise, and i was just kind of wandering around, I will be honest I found myself half in and out of the floor and I did shoot an couple bots, but it was mostly out of need for survival (they can still hit you), and since I was the only one on, I wanted to find a way to get back in the game without dying . That is when a person came on and pointed out the all too obvious fact that I was glitching, and while I tried to tell him it wasn't my fault, he just reported I guess (I hold nothing against him, I probably would have done the same), however I didn't see him leave, but i wanted just to end the match so that he could spawn and I figured out I could just jump back in the main floor where I promptly let the bots kill me.

One another note that makes me confused is that i played a good week or more before I started getting kicked (that started today). So thats what makes me confused if i'm banned or not.

Lastly I would like to say I hold nothing but contempt for cheaters, and am ashamed to be counted among them, and wish to continue playing this great mod (its my favorite multiplayer mod).

Thanks,
                      Dunwall
You are not banned and that report don't have anything to do with this your problem.
Can you take a screenshot from the message it gives you when you get "kicked".

I'm moving this to support forum.
Ok there is no issues anymore, the problem i believe came from having steam and mount and blade currently logged in on another computer, so there might have been server issues... I don't have NI but i bet my little brother was playing on native multiplier, causing some issues. Should be good now, Thanks.
The problem you were experiencing was down to you both playing warband on the same CD key. If the servers register your CD key being on a server already then it will kick you. Obviously only one copy of the CD key is supposed to exist even though it doesn't always work out that way in practice... Pirated keys can result is a similar problem.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus