Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can`t play with this serverlags etc.
Hello,
i have some problems with the severs:

first problem is:
Today I played with some players (Full server;16 players) on a hard server. After 4. spawnwave the sever was lagging all the time. You can`t tome, you can`t place cades and you can`t move. It was/is really annoying and it is also not the first time that the servers are lagging.

Second problem is:
Last week HC event. Odin was incoming and throw his spears, the server crashed (we dont used barrels) and that wasn`t the first time that the servers crashed.
For me is it at the moment normal that the server crash before Odin, also on public servers too 80%. Its also really annoying.

I hope somebody can fix it if yes when?

Thanks for reading.

With best regards,
MrDrumlix.

it's odins new ability...he throws spears that crash your game!
I cant throw with my CTS or only Attack with the Eastern Glaive/only Block (when i do both i die becouse its to laggy)...
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Regarding server lag, we are trying to get to the bottom of the issue. We are however experiencing lag over multiple boxes in multiple locations so please bear with us.

Regarding Odin runs, I will be creating a new event server for ragnarok runs on one of other boxes. The box that currently runs the event servers appears to suffer on Odin as it also runs 14 other servers.

Changes will be coming but please bear with us while we attempt to sort everything.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(10-02-2014, 04:23 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Regarding server lag, we are trying to get to the bottom of the issue. We are however experiencing lag over multiple boxes in multiple locations so please bear with us.

Regarding Odin runs, I will be creating a new event server for ragnarok runs on one of other boxes. The box that currently runs the event servers appears to suffer on Odin as it also runs 14 other servers.

Changes will be coming but please bear with us while we attempt to sort everything.

Ok, thank you Smile