Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Southern Chidean Knights [EU]
Oh no gwal, you have -3 karma! oh god, poor you, want a hug?  :'(
Well I was happy that I had +6/-0, now I'll never make it up to God's palace
Herr Watly is now an active member of this community and the Southern Chidean Knights. Don't let my farmers vest fool you, I'm just as bad as a peasant.
Now I'm also able to craft Cursed Stones; 35 stones per slot and they deal 25 thrust damage. Trade me a Sparkly Necklace (crafting requirement, together with Bone Powder but I've got plenty of those), which can be looted or bought for about 1000g at the AH and I'll craft you some Smile 
Hello!
Hello there!

(12-12-2011, 02:29 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Now I'm also able to craft Cursed Stones; 35 stones per slot and they deal 25 thrust damage. Trade me a Sparkly Necklace (crafting requirement, together with Bone Powder but I've got plenty of those), which can be looted or bought for about 1000g at the AH and I'll craft you some Smile 
You wanna help other people too? I got 3 sparkly necklaces and would love to have some uber stones (stones are awesome Big Grin!)
Well if I remember correctly, you were trying to troll me in the server the other day saying I suck and you could win a duel against me with any weapon because that's just how much I suck. I think my feelings are too hurt right now to be able to craft stuff  Tongue
I like 3D stuff according to titles!
Yea! Big Grin

@Gol can I join with Gwalchmai the archer too? He's level 10 now..
(13-12-2011, 05:41 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Well if I remember correctly, you were trying to troll me in the server the other day saying I suck and you could win a duel against me with any weapon because that's just how much I suck. I think my feelings are too hurt right now to be able to craft stuff  Tongue
Bitch please! That's how I show how much I love ya. If I was really angry at you I would give you praises, gain your trust, become your friend, go on an adventure of epic proportions with you where we fight an evil overlord and then betray you in the end, telling you it was my plan from the beginning.

Telling you that you suck and I can beat you with any weapon (dagger included) is what tell my Bitch (Thovex) every night. It's how I spread the love Big Grin