Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Southern Chidean Knights [EU]
Figured as much Tongue anyway you'd have to be in the same house as me in order for us to trade, so...
(14-12-2011, 11:47 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Figured as much Tongue anyway you'd have to be in the same house as me in order for us to trade, so...
Yeah.

Although we could do it the way I do with my clanmates. We just put it up on for auction for 10 gold while the other continues refreshing. Have to get both on TS, though :/ You guys don't have a TS?
Hmm yea we have a TS, but I don't come on there lately until I've fixed my microphone, I'll put it up when I see you ingame, just say 'nudge nudge' to me or something. So yea, I will need a Sparkly Necklace so you will first have to put that up for like 10g then I will put craft CS and do likewise

Also, who in SCK wants a free pony? (for using, not selling) Smile
(15-12-2011, 04:01 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Hmm yea we have a TS, but I don't come on there lately until I've fixed my microphone, I'll put it up when I see you ingame, just say 'nudge nudge' to me or something. So yea, I will need a Sparkly Necklace so you will first have to put that up for like 10g then I will put craft CS and do likewise

Ah, so you DO have a TS! Might want to put that up in the OP Tongue
(15-12-2011, 04:01 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Hmm yea we have a TS, but I don't come on there lately until I've fixed my microphone, I'll put it up when I see you ingame, just say 'nudge nudge' to me or something. So yea, I will need a Sparkly Necklace so you will first have to put that up for like 10g then I will put craft CS and do likewise

Yess.  8)
Hmm yea but the TS is not for SCK but for our native clan OLL

Ok Thovex, one pony coming your way Wink
(15-12-2011, 11:10 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Hmm yea but the TS is not for SCK but for our native clan OLL

Ok Thovex, one pony coming your way Wink

Oo, accepted it but didn't get it.  :Smile
No you doofus. You accept the trade, and then you can start exchanging items. Once you have placed your items in, or are happy with the other's items, you click 'accept' and then the trade is finished. I put poney now Smile
Still don't got it :V
You need to click ''accept'' x.x