Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTC: CTS
I have all the mats, and I'm looking for someone who can craft CTS for me. Thanks.

can do that for you. just pm me with you ID and I'll do that.

greetz

Patroklos
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
Already have cts if you just want to trade?
ah come on man Tongue
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
Tongue Sry haha just need to get rid of them no use to me anymore, also have them listed on the Trading for over 2 weeks
I were first Big Grin
I posted my CTS on forum first xD :3
but he wants to craft them xD so I'll proudly do that =D
Or he can trade for a guaranteed killing weapon that has been tested using the Nords faces
lol it's just bytes xD but we are getting out of topic now Big Grin