Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map voting on normal mode. :~(
I haven't been playing lately...  And here is why...

Every time I come on, there are only one or two NA servers going, Independant and PK...

Full of noobs, playing Great Hall, over and over and over and over and over...  Unable to get passed skirmishers...

Quite boring.

The map voting is good for hardmode...

It should be questionable for normal since it is obviously being abused at this point. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
I believe this servers will be deleted end of this month.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
In one of the Announcement posts the dev's stated that all Private servers will be disconnected from the main database on May 1st, and I haven't heard anything since it was announced that would contradict that cut off date.

I know on Independent, the map vote required ratio is 66%, so at least two thirds of the connected players have to want whatever map is being voted on. Sorry to hear you haven't been playing, I know whenever I was levelling a new alt I enjoyed trailing you for the amount of assist exp that seemed to follow you everywhere!

Edit: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...073.0.html
Yes private servers are gone in week.

About map voting, we don't have it active in our servers.  Wink
(22-04-2012, 05:46 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: Full of noobs, playing Great Hall, over and over and over and over and over...  Unable to get passed skirmishers...

Quite boring.

Apart from dying before skirmishers in every other map Wink?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

oh derp, i got may confused with march.... 

Quote:I know whenever I was levelling a new alt I enjoyed trailing you for the amount of assist exp that seemed to follow you everywhere!

Lol pitbull, your gonna give me a chubby.  :o

Quote:Apart from dying before skirmishers in every other map

Atleast on open maps i can hon solo til round after husks...  Usually out of arrows and half dead by than. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(23-04-2012, 07:01 PM)Nimueh link Wrote:
Quote:Apart from dying before skirmishers in every other map

Atleast on open maps i can hon solo til round after husks...  Usually out of arrows and half dead by than.

If you're playing with new players, many of them are unlikely to be able to take advantage of the spawn waves with harder enemies than the ones that fell them. They're probably going to spend most of their time dead and watching you.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

incentive. 

Show the newbies how it's done, and maybe they will get further. 

One of these days...  I wanna get 16 snipers together and have a kite off on outskirts or village. 

Lawl

Oooooo that's actually a good idea. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Really don't understand why you don't want map vote.

I don't even play on servers without it since there are so many maps I really dislike playing on. And that is maps that never gets voted forth on servers with map vote. When those servers aren't around anymore I don't know if I will play much more. Sad

Primarily concerned with hard mode without map voting.
(24-04-2012, 08:43 AM)Vazev link Wrote: Really don't understand why you don't want map vote.

Because he doesn't want that all dead ppl map vote while he is still playing.

Or when you are on a map with mates, and new ppl come on server and map vote for great hall while they are on spec.

Or because is tired of doing always and always the same map.

Anyway map vote shouldn't be allowed for dead and spec ppl, but I guess it's not possible atm.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]