Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI new server - wannabe dayz with nords
Hey guys

I just had an idea of making a server with a large map, and players on it in a style of dayz and rust. Free open enviroment, lots of gear to be found, with outfit changeable ingame.

What do you say?
What are the odds of making something like that?

I think the popularity would rise again
I think that this is what the game is actually about. You have to play in a team and communicate with each other to get far and you have to work hard for good gear. A server where you could get any gear would take out the effort everyone has to put into the game and it would be less rewarding for the patient players. Anyways there has been the opportunity to get a taste of that when there were the New-Year-Servers where you could spawn with random gear to get just do that for a few days just for fun. So I'm sorry but I don't think this should be implemented in the game.

Greetz

Patro
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
I don't think that you can do much of anything to make people flock to a hugly outdated game and then install a Mod like this in masses. Degrading the mod and making it a copy of a hit game would essentially be like when Coke tried to change its flavor. It was good befor and changing it to something it wasn't just made it shit (im referring to the removal of cocaine from the drink)
Go play any of the persistence mods for mount and blade persistence world is most widely played but there also frontier and there's empire in the making
All these new gametype ideas confuse me...

Why do we keep suggesting to make a whole new game, while we could be giving suggestions on how to improve the current game?
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(28-04-2014, 01:41 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: All these new gametype ideas confuse me...

Why do we keep suggesting to make a whole new game, while we could be giving suggestions on how to improve the current game?
Well you see that would make sense, can't have that happening :S
(29-04-2014, 05:38 AM)Lytor link Wrote: [quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=23242.msg176223#msg176223 date=1398692472]

[/quote]
I am getting really tired of your constant trolling on this forum and if you keep posting worthless comments aimed at people to bring them down then I am going to take legal action. I have a nasty Jewish Attorney on speed dial, believe me it wont matter if I win or not, it will be shut down until its settled. I deal with enough a-holes that play on the servers as it is, don't invoke my wrath. I am one of the nicest people you will meet, until I am crossed
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(30-04-2014, 05:04 AM)Ruff link Wrote: [quote author=Lytor link=topic=23242.msg176310#msg176310 date=1398749889]
[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=23242.msg176223#msg176223 date=1398692472]

[/quote]
I am getting really tired of your constant trolling on this forum and if you keep posting worthless comments aimed at people to bring them down then I am going to take legal action. I have a nasty Jewish Attorney on speed dial, believe me it wont matter if I win or not, it will be shut down until its settled. I deal with enough a-holes that play on the servers as it is, don't invoke my wrath. I am one of the nicest people you will meet, until I am crossed
[/quote]
100% serious question: does his business card say "Nasty Jewish Attorney at Law"?
Also ask him wether or not people posting, to you, "worthless comments" actually is against the internet laws. I want to know his "nasty Jewish Attorney" answer.

[Image: 8fc37cac2fa5dd5a4e086044fa699be6af0ed39f...a6c61c.jpg]
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(30-04-2014, 05:04 AM)Ruff link Wrote: [...] I have a nasty Jewish Attorney on speed dial [...]

I do hope your post is not serious though, Ruff, as I can't really tell. Edit: nvm, hadn't seen Banks' report.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(30-04-2014, 11:30 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Ruff link=topic=23242.msg176489#msg176489 date=1398834274][...] I have a nasty Jewish Attorney on speed dial [...]

I do hope your post is not serious though, Ruff, as I can't really tell. Edit: nvm, hadn't seen Banks' report.
[/quote]
Big Grin
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes