Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Win 8.1
Hey guys,
after a long time i did this update. that is only a few hours ago, but it is so annoying that i need to ask: does anyone know, how to downgrade to win8 without loosing all my stuff?

ty in advance

Did you make a system restore point before installing?  Can you go back to that?  When I had to go back to 8 from 8.1 I had it installed for about 2 weeks and just did a wipe and reinstall.  I would not recommend upgrading to 8.1 in the first place.
they got all deleted with the update, i dont know why.
After doing some quick reading it doesn't look like you can go back to windows 8 without reinstalling.  I will continue to look into this problem and see what I can figure out.
after my 4th restart finally my programms are working again. i really have no idea what the hell is going wrong with the developers from microsoft, but well...
since i am able to do my work now, i will just hope that i will be able to live with that kind of **** >Sad

ty sargent x for your help, if you find a way to downgrade it would be very nice, even if its not that high priority anymore  Smile
Hm, I have 8.1 on my laptop, never had issues with it. Then again, I don't use it too much.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."