Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
500k each event and ill do it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I can taste the poor people from here

Wait I'm looking at one that needs 500k

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The question is do i need the 500k or would i only lead your event for 500k Smile
Legendary Loots :

(23-01-2018, 02:23 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: The question is do i need the 500k or would i only lead your event for 500k Smile

[Image: 144183342495f2b8012c0d8bbe8ac189.png]

So I get 23 events from you? Sounds like a great deal !!! l I will speak with Coco and other Vlka members and see what they think about your intriguing offer.

genius though: find someone who will do it for 100k and you get 115 events
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(23-01-2018, 02:46 PM)TerrorBite Wrote: genius though: find someone who will do it for 100k and you get 115 events

I could almost see my self doing that for some runs but really... Last 2 events for Vlka (Au) had what half Au/half scum? 

If only I could buy people... Life would be better.

(23-01-2018, 02:58 PM)Woody Wrote: I could almost see my self doing that for some runs but really... Last 2 events for Vlka (Au) had what half Au/half scum?

Did you just insult everyone who's not AU?
Even your NA members?
I agree Na people are scums especially this one Rothgar guy and pck ofc
Legendary Loots :

(23-01-2018, 03:25 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(23-01-2018, 02:58 PM)Woody Wrote: I could almost see my self doing that for some runs but really... Last 2 events for Vlka (Au) had what half Au/half scum?

Did you just insult everyone who's not AU?
Even your NA members?

Ye what are you going to do? 

If any na vlka feels insulted i would be surprised and be questioning why are you not in VM.

(23-01-2018, 03:36 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I agree Na people are scums especially this one Rothgar guy and pck ofc

I'm APAC, not NA. At least half of the people in NA are actually [ninja]s. And you know how I feel about [ninja]s.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.