Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thank you.
I might have said this before, aye, but never proberly:

Thank you, developers and admins, for making this great mod, and for maintaining and updating it in such a dedicated manner!
I recently realised just how hard it can be to make something like this, put so much time and effort in it, and then receiving heaps of complaints, insatisfaction and general ungrateful-ness from the player base. Just wanted to let you know that I, for one, appreciate every bit you've done here (for free, mind you!!!) - so I thought a "thank you" would be in order. Really, really hope none of you devs are letting the complaints frustrate you overly much, I know I'd be bloody angry at some of the stuff you'd had to endure :p
Once again, thank you for Nord Invasion - ye be supplying us players with fun, demanding nothing for it. Dat is awesome. Enough said!

- Tari
+1.5!

Can't say thanks enough for everything the devs have done Big Grin.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
The devs are all cold and heartless, they don't need your thanks. ;D
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Don't thank them, they will think they are working hard enough.
The devs are beautiful!
(25-04-2012, 04:00 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: The devs are all cold and heartless, they don't need your thanks. ;D

Relevant?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(26-04-2012, 12:15 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Birdtalon link=topic=3007.msg24699#msg24699 date=1335369608]
The devs are all cold and heartless, they don't need your thanks. ;D

Relevant?
[/quote]

Only if you make a living with your hands.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Pony...  Thank you for this banner...  lol
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
@Nimueh what banner???
The developers have certainly made a great job with this mod, especially with the AI. I still can't block some of bots' feints. Smile